eRegistration.ie is the online channel provided by the Property Registration Authority (PRA) for the electronic registration of transactions affecting the land register in Ireland. . In addition to eDischarges and eCharging Orders, a new range of services have recently been launched that allow legal practitioners to
- draft Deeds of Transfer
- draft Deeds of Charge (for participating financial institutions)
- interact with the Land Register including the digital map
- circulate documents in a secure environment
- pay fees by variable direct debit
- correspond electronically with the PRA
Details including how to sign up are published in the Account Administration section of this website along with a list of Common Questions and a comprehensive User Guide.